A downloadable game for Windows
Get ready for an action packed survival horror the likes of which you have never played before. Explore an underwater void filled with terror lurking around every corner and help an alien survivor of a ship crash retrieve their blueprint instructions so that she can get home.
Our team suffered from overscoping, so much of the game remains unfinished. You can go from the control room, to the submarine, to the dungeons, but there is nothing to battle or collect once you're there.
Future updates will include:
This Game was a team effort for the Game Dev Networks - Dragon(fruit) Jam made over 10 days by:
Programmer - Sean Gilhully - https://sparewizard.itch.io/
Composer - Holland Albright - https://holland.itch.io/
Artist - KingZer0
Designer - Webil - https://webil.itch.io/
Credits to: sparewizard(Sean) the programmer, Holland who did the music and hidden scroll text/story, and Webil the designer.
First Person Controls:
- Move - W/A/S/D
- Mouse - Looks around in first person view
- E - when required to enter places
Third Person Controls:
- LMB or 1-4 - to select a character to move
- LMB - to select where you want the selected character to move
- LMB drag - to select multiple characters
- Backtick (`) - to select all characters
- E - picks up items when requested.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.